Natural Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Options
Are there any natural treatments for ED? While no herbal supplements for erectile dysfunction have been approved by the FDA, it’s important to note that supplements are never FDA-approved since they aren’t medications. Now that we’ve cleared the air, let’s take a closer look at a few natural erectile dysfunction treatments, along with some pros and cons for each.
As a natural remedy for erectile dysfunction, Panax ginseng is often quite effective. This herbal supplement can be helpful for those who suffer from low energy, and it can offer cognitive benefits as well.
- Fights fatigue
- Improves stamina
- Works well for some ED sufferers
- Can be unpleasantly bitter-tasting for some users
- Might not be safe for men with high blood pressure
Since many men with erectile dysfunction have low DHEA levels, it can sometimes be helpful to supplement with DHEA as a way to replenish the body’s supply. Unfortunately, the “cons” associated with DHEA outweigh the “pros.”
- May help you achieve and sustain an erection
- Can increase bone density over time
- Not suitable for men with diabetes
- Can lead to aggression and irritability
- Can cause cranial hair loss and unwanted hair growth on the face
Luckily, there’s a natural way to increase DHEA: exercise regularly. Your body will increase its own DHEA production naturally, minus the side effects. Exercise is an excellent addition to any natural ED protocol.
- Works well only for some men
- Minimal side effects
- May help with other issues
- May take a long time to notice positive changes
- Can be expensive
- Not available in all areas
The ED Elixir Protocol
If you’ve seen reviews mentioning ED Elixir, then you might be very curious about whether or not it works. The short answer is yes: So far, more than 16,000 men have regained the ability to achieve and sustain erections using the natural ED Elixir protocol.
- Very inexpensive ($37)
- Addresses psychological causes of ED as well as physical factors
- Customizable program to suit the user
- Takes just 30 seconds a day to use
- No harmful side effects
- Offers a 60-day, money-back guarantee
- Offers beneficial side effects including more energy and better focus
- It doesn’t work for everyone who tries it. (Note, this is just as with all other natural treatments for ED. However, this one comes with a money-back guarantee in case it doesn’t work for you).
When attempting to remedy erectile dysfunction naturally, you can take a multi-pronged approach to come up with a plan that works well for your own unique situation as well as for your lifestyle. Always check to see if supplements are compatible with one another and remember to look for any contra-indications and potential side effects.
Last but not least, give natural ED remedies time to work; they take longer than drugs since they work with your body’s physiology naturally. Here’s to your health!
Photo by Jandré van der Walt on Unsplash